Colorado Materials, Inc. is a family-owned & operated landscape supply
company proudly serving Colorado since 1999. At Colorado Materials
we maintain an extensive product line to assist developers, architects,
landscape contractors and home owners with custom projects.
Areas We Service
Longmont, Boulder, Denver, Loveland, Fort Collins, and the entire front range.
Explore our vast selection of quality natural stone, mulches, soil and supplies
We also provide a full line of retaining wall blocks and concrete paving stones.
OUR EXPERTS OFFER
Personalized application recommendations
Assistance in estimating quantity requirements
Scheduling delivery services
We invite you to experience the level of commitment we have to our customers.
We think you will see why Colorado Materials, Inc. offers the best service and value
Colorado Landscape Products
COLORADO MATERIALS INC.
ADOPTED CORONAVIRUS PROCEDURES
Based on the Governor’s list which appears to fall in line with NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) codes, Landscape Materials production and sales falls into the following category 9: Construction
This category is deemed ESSENTIAL – NAICS Sector 56 – Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services – 5617 Services to Buildings and Dwellings. – 561730 – Landscaping Services – This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in 1. providing landscape care and maintenance services, and/or installing trees, shrubs, plants, lawns, or gardens and 2. Establishments primarily engaged in providing these services along with the design of landscape plans and/or the construction (i.e. installation) of walkways, retaining walls, decks, fences, ponds, and similar structures. We provide supplies for all of the above categories.
In addition to complying with the Governor of Colorado’s Public Health Order 20-24 and utilizing the guidelines set forth on the Social Distancing Self – Certification for Businesses, as well as BMP practices, Colorado Materials Inc is implementing the following precautionary measures to help ensure the safety of staff and customers at this time:
• Maintaining a 6 ft. distance between employees and customers.
• Installed a plexiglass barrier in the scale house/retail counter to prevent contamination across the counter in either direction.
• Implemented a remote work policy (when applicable) for high risk employees, and rotating office staff to minimize on site employees.
• Practicing avoidance of all physical contact.
• Minimizing the use of shared tools and supplies.
• Increased frequency of cleaning trailers, and high touch surfaces esp. handles on doors, tools, and equipment.
• Increased the use of gloves to minimize risk.
• Modified delivery procedures for drivers by no longer requiring signatures, but instead recording customer names in lieu of signature- In addition to customer account and credit card payments at registers.
• Distributed letter to all staff instructing any employee who is not feeling well or showing symptoms to stay home. Keeping all staff who have any symptoms of cold/flu at home.
• Advised employees to follow the proper CDC guidelines to practice good hygiene, including proper handwashing, no hand shaking, covering coughs and using hand sanitizer in trucks. Also posted proper hand washing guidelines in all bathrooms and break room.
We ask that our customers and the general public respect the social distancing guidelines and procedures when in contact with our staff members as well. Our goal is to stay safe and healthy while conducting daily business operations.